What does Microsoft, Delta and Chick-Fil-A have in common? They are all clients of John Maxwell and students of the Maxwell Philosophy of Leadership. Now you have access to the same proven lessons used by top corporations for just a fraction of the cost!
The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership are lessons from John C. Maxwell, expert leadership teacher, consultant and author. Maxwell's nearly 50 years of leadership experience has resulted in timeless laws of leadership that will improve your impact and influence.
This 4-Week study will take place in Colonial Heights, VA every Thursday during the month of June 2019.
Perfect lessons for servant leadership, self leadership and effective team leadership.
This Mastermind study will include a deep dive into the following eight laws:
- The Law of Influence: The true measure of Leadership is Influence - Nothing more, nothing less.
- The Law of Respect: People naturally follow leaders stronger than themselves.
- The Law of Process: Leadership develops daily, not in a day.
- The Law of the Picture: People do what people see.
- The Law of Solid Ground: Trust is the foundation of leadership.
- The Law of Buy-In: People buy into the leader, then the vision.
- The Law of Connection: Leaders touch a heart before they ask for a hand.
- The Law of Empowerment: Only secure leaders give power to others
Each of the eight laws will be learned via video of John Maxwell teaching the law. Participants will then mastermind on several application questions in order to really make the laws come alive.
Participants will also receive a downloadable fill-in-the-blank study guide for those who choose to read the laws in the optional 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership book (book not included but can be purchased separately).
Upon completion of this study, participants will have a general understanding of the leadership values and principles explored in this study and will receive a Certificate of Completion suitable for framing!
The Study takes place Jun 6, Jun 13, Jun 20 and Jun 27 from 9:30am - 10:30am at the Colonial Heights Chamber of Commerce Conference Room (201 Temple Ave Colonial Heights, VA)
Register before June 1, 2019 and use code earlybird50 at checkout to save $50 off the tuition price of $197.
Seating is limited to 8 spots in order to create an intimate small-group learning environment. Only 6 seats are left. Claim yours while they are still available!